Sunday, September 6, 2009

HOUSE DECOR!

Here are some of the great things I bought to decorate my house. I love ROSS! I got everything at great prices. I plan to start painting next weekend! I am very excited


This is my soap dispenser in my bathroom. You will see further down that my kitchen is themed in the same style but different colors. When I paint the walls will be a Pyramid Gold to match the yellow in this piece and my hand decorative hand towels already match the green perfectly. In addition Cory painted my a beautiful canvas with the great blue teal color so I am going to put it in there!
One of my built in bookcase. The tissue case is new along with the picture frames and the fake plant (I can't keep a real one lol) The baskets were given to me by my Grandma Hatch and fit perfectly. These will be tweeked once I get them painted and figure out exactly how I want to arrange things

I bought these bamboo vases at walmart and the fillings at Ross then arranged them. you can see the other side of my built in including a great scroll candle holder, I just need to get some flat round candles for it.


General picture of the built ins. I plan on changing the mirroe and moving the TV when I figure out the furniture.

This is the beautiful new area rug I got for my living room. It really defines the space and makes a huge difference & it was only $40!! It is so soft and plush I LOVE IT!




New bamboo side table in its temporary home. Once I paint and straighten out the living room furniture I will move it in there.










Cannot tell you guys enough how much I love these plates. They are a thick ceramic that looks hand painted in these amazing colors. I got two large and two small plates, now I have to find a wall plate rack because I am going to hang them in my kitchen. I also bought the accessories below. The entire set was less them $25 dollars!







To match my plates! This style goes great with my awesome tile floor!

















No comments:

Post a Comment