Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Going Away Party

WOW!!!
Sorry it has taken me so long to post anything, but most of my free time is spent sleeping, or grocery shopping or cleaning! I wanted to start by posting a few pictures from the wonderful party that my sister threw for me and my mom and drew at the Columbus Country Club. I want to say thank you to everyone who came, family and friends alike. It meant so much to all of us to spend special time with loved ones at the holiday! I miss you all very much :)



Don't I have the two most beautiful nieces you have ever seen!!! I keep this picture on the background of my computer so i can see their pretty faces even when I am far away
Sorry Holli but you had your eyes closed in both versions of this picture on my camera, but it makes me happy to think of all of us together

MOM & DAD... looking pretty fab for fifty years olds!!! (and a fifty plus year old... daddy! ;)


Lesley and Lexi my beautiful April birthdays!! Something special about people born in "A" months!!!



Drew's Birthday cake, Samantha did an amazing job, very profressioanl looking!!


Last but not least, the BEAUTIFUL cake Samantha made for me. It tased as good as it looked, yummy!! or as Maydson would say, "so yummy so yummy there's a party in my tummy!"























1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet! We sure do miss you and are so glad you finally started a blog! Keep up the good work.. Look forward to seeing more pictures..

    ReplyDelete