Saturday, February 14, 2009

Swiss Family Robinson

Here are a view pictures of me in my many costumes from "Swiss Family" I am on the running crew, then I also play a tiger, monkey, and a pirate! I have also included a few set pictures, which I helped build and paint.

NO MAP! This is my face right before i run for my life and get shot@!





ARRGGGGHHH!! Scary Pirate Tracy

This is me, just monkeying around! The kids get a real kick out of the monkeys who throw coconuts at the mean pirates!





ROAR!!! Here is me in my full body tiger suit. Everyone gets a kick out of seeing me sitting on the couch in the green room texting on my phone in full tiger get-up!



Side view of the tree house pieces, they are platforms covered in burlap to look like trunks and then painted and shaded.




Front view of the treehouse, I scumbled the back wall with another girl and then we stapled foliage on the back wall to give it some depth. I get to climb up there three or four times a day to reset props.




Side view of the Pirate ship, it doubles as the Family's boat. It is made out of three pieces which break apart onstage in the storm scene.











No comments:

Post a Comment