Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My House!!

I had a hard time getting my room into one picture becaue it is very large, and has a funny layout but the doorway you see is the entrance from the hall. Also I found some great throw pillows in the prop shop at the theater that I borrowed for my bed so it looks a little cuter now!
This is the extra bed next to mine, I turned it like a day bed so i could have seating for friends who come over, but have sheets on it so I can have company stay... hint hint come and visit! The room was so bad before i got there i bought the curtains, comforter, throw blanket, throw pillows and candles you see in the picture to try and decorate a bit... the painting however was in the room already and I liked it. Also i bought a wall picture frame to hang between those two windows so if you have a 4x6 picture of us send it to me!!

Side view of my house, that is my roomate Abbey's car. She lets me borrow it to go grocery shopping or rent movies from Blockbuster (yes i live an exciting life!) The white picket fence was my favorite part when i moved in, but when you get up close it is plastic... but hey they tried!


Front view of the house from the side walk... the top two windows are to our bathroom, we only have one but it has not been a problem yet!



Another corner view of the house youcan't see my room from here, but Abbey's room is where the two upstairs windows are and my room is across the hall from hers. You might also be able to tell we have a basement , which is everything you ever imagined a basement would be, and by that i mean really creepy! But it has a washer dryer so we don't have to pay to do laundry which is nice.


I know I posting alot at once but I have to post while I have the chance. For everyone who doesn't know my new address is 501 22nd Street Sacramento, CA 95816 if you ever want to drop me a line. I will do my very best to write you back, I went to Rite Aid and bought a bunch of card, but just got stamps yesterday so if you sent me something already be one the look out for a thank you card!










No comments:

Post a Comment